· ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT - This camping cot is designed with tubular carbon steel legs that have been factory tested at 300 pounds; flat plastic feet prevent the cot from sinking in soft soils; comes with a carry bag.
· ULTRA COMFORTABLE - The open cot dimensions are 28 inches wide, 75 inches long, and 18.5 inches high so you can sleep comfortably on your side or back; an elevated headrest ensures comfort with or without a pillow.
· EXTREMELY DURABLE - Constructed with heavy-duty 600D PVC coated polyester to help prevent moisture buildup in wet weather conditions; its packed size is slightly larger than a camp chair; weighs 13 pounds.
· EASY to SET UP and CARRY - Easy to use; open by pressing down on the 4 frame joints to lock them in position; close by loosening the same joints while the cot is on its side and pulling the frame cords to fold the legs.
· EXTRA FEATURES - Features a side pocket with a cell phone section, a mesh outer pocket for easy visibility, and another for items such as flashlights; use as a sleeping option for houseguests and sleepovers.
The Osage River Camp Cot is perfect for weekend camps or sleepovers and we have designed and tested our camp cots for outdoor environments ranging from the backyard to the Appalachians. Constructed from carbon steel and 600D PVC coated polyester and boasting a tested weight rating of up to 450lbs; our cots are built to withstand abuse from the elements. 28 inches wide and 75 inches long it’s the perfect size for both kids and adults.