· This versatile camp stove is compatible with butane or propane fuel tanks, which are sold separately
· Designed with safety in mind, equipped with overheat protection and a safety locking mechanism
· User-friendly Piezo electric ignition eliminates the need for lighters and matches; features an adjustable flame
· Includes a convenient carry case to transport the compact, lightweight stove; combined weight is 5 pounds
· Constructed with a high-density zinc alloy regulator, cast aluminum burner, and an enameled pan holder
The Osage River Portable Dual Fuel Camp Stove is conveniently portable and perfect for your next tailgate party, camping trip, or picnic. Designed with safety in mind, it comes equipped with overheat protection and a safety locking mechanism. This versatile stove is compatible with butane and propane tanks, which are sold separately. The stove and carrying case weigh a total of 5 pounds; the stove alone weighs 3.95 pounds. The Camp Stove’s dimensions are 13 inches long, 12 inches wide, and 5 inches high. This lightweight, compact design make the stove easy to tote along on your adventures. There is no need for lighters or matches; the Camp Stove is equipped with an easy-to-use Piezo electric ignition and an adjustable flame for all your cooking needs. The Portable Dual Fuel Camp Stove is user-friendly and will be a great addition to your next cookout.
***WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead or DINP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.***