· This classic dome style tent accommodates 2 people comfortably and measures 7 by 5 feet wide, and is 4 feet tall at the center
· Compact and backpacking friendly; weighs only 2 pounds; instructions are sewn onto the included carry bag
· Tent frame is constructed of durable fiberglass to withstand strong winds; includes stakes and guy lines for easy setup
· Features a waterproof rainfly and bathtub-style ground sheet; in warm climates, open the privacy window vent for increased airflow
· Equipped with internal pockets directly below the side air vents so you can keep your electronics and other items nearby
The Osage River Glades 2 Person Tent is a small classic dome style tent that accommodates 2 people comfortably. The cozy interior measures 7 by 5 feet wide and is 4 feet tall in the center. This lightweight tent is ideal for backpacking campers; it weighs only 2 pounds and includes instructions sewn directly onto the carry bag. The frame is constructed of durable fiberglass and includes stakes and guy lines to withstand strong winds. Use the waterproof rainfly to keep out the elements or sleep without it on dry nights, when you’ll be able to see the stars through the ceiling vents. In hot climates, open the privacy windows to reveal additional vents for increased airflow to keep you cool. The bathtub-style ground sheet is made with polyethylene and features waterproof seams so you and your gear will stay dry. The tent is equipped with internal pockets directly below the air vents so you can keep flashlights, alarm clocks, and other items nearby while you sleep. The Glades 2 Person Tent is ideal for pairs of adventurers hiking in the great outdoors.