Comfortable and Lightweight Standard Folding Camping Cot
· This lightweight camping cot is designed with tubular carbon steel legs that can support up to 300 pounds; flat plastic feet prevent the cot from sinking in soft soils or puncturing the tent floor
· Open cot dimensions are 28 inches wide, 75 inches long, and 18.5 inches high so you can sleep comfortably on your side or back; elevated headrest ensures comfort with or without a pillow
· Constructed with heavy duty 600D PVC coated polyester; this fabric is waterproof and helps prevent moisture buildup and mildew in wet weather conditions; comes with a carry bag
· Easy to use; open by pressing down on the 4 frame joints to lock them in position; close by loosening the same joints while the cot is on its side and pulling the frame cords to fold the legs
· Use as a sleeping option for houseguests and kids sleepovers, sunbathing, stargazing, camping, or days at the beach; its packed size is slightly larger than a camp chair; weighs only 13 pounds
Osage River specializes in the development of durable outdoor gear at practical prices. Headquartered in the Ozarks has allowed for us to have the prime testing environment to develop quality outdoor gear for our family and yours. The Osage River Camp Cot is perfect for weekend camps or sleepovers and we have designed and tested our camp cots for outdoor environments ranging from the backyard to the Appalachians. Constructed from carbon steel and 600D PVC coated polyester and boasting a tested weight rating of up to 450lbs; our cots are built to withstand abuse from the elements. 28 inches wide and 75 inches long it’s the perfect size for both kids and adults.