Tackle Bag, Fishing Tackle Storage with Handle and Shoulder Carry Options
· This versatile bag can be carried over your shoulder, as a duffle, or as a crossbody bag to best suit your fishing style; the shoulder strap is padded, adjustable and removable
· The main storage compartment features square seams for easy tackle box storage; tackle boxes are not included and are sold separately; 2 side pockets can store rain gear and gloves
· Equipped with plastic feet to keep the bag off the ground and away from water; the bottom of the bag is reinforced so it retains its shape and is protected from sharp objects
· External pockets can store pliers, a tape measure, fish stringers, and more; use the shoulder strap attachments to tie the bag down on your kayak to prevent it from tipping in rough water
· Constructed with durable 600D ballistic nylon and heavy duty zippers with zipper pulls that offer easy to access your gear; bag is 18 inches long, 12 inches wide, and 11 inches tall
The Osage River Tackle Bag is designed for fishing enthusiasts, hikers, and campers. The Tackle Bag offers versatile tackle storage with a large main compartment, 2 side pockets, and 3 front pouches. The compartments are designed with square seams that allow for easy tackle box storage without wasting space. Tackle boxes are not included and are sold separately. The days of rigid old tackle boxes are over; with this Tackle Bag, you can pack just what you need for your fishing trip without needing to carry a bulky hard-sided tackle box around. The 2 side pockets offer storage for your rain gear, gloves, sunglasses, or hat. The external pockets are just the right size for fishing pliers, jar baits, or a tape measure. The bag’s dimensions are 18 inches long, 12 inches wide, and 11 inches tall for spacious tackle storage. Made with durable 600D ballistic nylon and heavy duty zippers to protect your fishing gear from the elements. The carry straps can be joined together with a hook and loop system; the shoulder strap is padded, adjustable, and removable for your convenience. The shoulder strap attaches to the bag with a swivel clip system. The Tackle Bag can be tied down to a kayak with the shoulder strap attachment system to ensure the bag remains in place and balanced. The bottom of the bag is reinforced to help the bag retain its shape and is equipped with plastic feet to keep it off the ground and away from water, which helps to keep your tackle dry and ready for use. The Osage River Tackle Bag will ensure your tackle gear is accessible and easy to carry during your fishing excursions. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.