Fishing Headlamp, Night Fishing Light, Rechargeable and Water Resistant
· Designed to offer a reliable source of high-powered light with 1800 lumens at full power mode; includes a half power and flashing mode, use power button to cycle through modes
· Equipped with a bright 10 watt LED bulb; light beam can be adjusted by pulling forward on the LED housing; adjust the headlamp angle by tilting the housing into position
· Includes 2 rechargeable lithium batteries, a UL approved wall charger, a 12V car charger, and a USB cable charger; all chargers are equipped with a charge indicator light
· Long battery life; this headlamp will provide up to 15 hours of half-power light on a fully charged battery; empty batteries take 7 to 8 hours to charge completely
· This hands-free light allows you to extend your time outdoors at night; great for camping, hiking, running, caving, crabbing at the beach, and backpacking; IPX4 water resistant rating
The Osage River Fishing Headlamp offers a practical, hands-free source of light so you can go fishing at night or early in the morning. This headlamp provides a powerful 1800 lumens of light, as well as a half power mode when less illumination is required. The third mode is a flashing function, which serves to attract fish or makes for a valuable distress signal on the water. Easily cycle between these 3 modes using the green power button. The light beam can be zoomed in by moving the light housing forward or back; change the headlamp’s angle by tilting the light housing to suit your needs. The tilt function allows you to point the headlamp towards the ground so you can safely navigate muddy river banks and slippery rocks near the water. During long-term use, the headlamp’s LED light housing can become warm to the touch. Use caution when adjusting. The battery housing features a red LED light, so that you will also be visible from the back. This headlamp comes with 2 rechargeable lithium batteries, a UL approved wall charger, a 12V car charger, and a USB cable charger. Each charger is equipped with an indicator light that will let you know when charging is complete. A full charge from an empty battery takes between 7 and 8 hours, and a full charge will last up to 12 hours at half power. The Fishing Headlamp should be charged with the light off. Use the headlamp for your early morning or nighttime fishing excursions; we know that some fish just need to be caught at night, and this headlamp will allow you to bait hooks, scout for active fishing areas, and measure the fish you catch all while using both hands. This headlamp also features an IPX4 water resistant rating; it can endure 10 minutes of splashing water from any direction with no harm to the electrical components. This feature is useful for anglers standing near waterfalls or dams. The Fishing Headlamp is a versatile, practical light source that adjusts to meet the demands of your fishing adventures.
***WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead or DINP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.***