Fishing Backpack, Tackle and Rod Storage
1123620Regular price $48.99 Save $-48.99
· Features contoured adjustable shoulder straps with highly breathable padding and mesh for maximum comfort; complemented by a sternum strap to distribute pack weight more evenly
· Equipped with a hip belt to shift the weight of the backpack to provide you with a lower center of gravity, essential for balance when walking over slippery rocks in or along a river
· Provides fishing rod storage with the side loops; slide the rod through the loops with the line guide facing outwards and tighten the 4 compression straps to ensure they say in place
· Main storage compartments feature square seams for easy tackle box storage and internal pockets; 2 zippered external pockets offer storage space for bobbers, a tape measure, and more
· MOLLE webbing can store pliers and other tools for quick access; backpack dimensions are 18 inches long, 12.5 inches wide, and 9.5 inches deep, constructed with durable 600D ballistic nylon
The Osage River Fishing Backpack is designed for fishing enthusiasts, hikers, and campers. The Fishing Backpack offers versatile tackle storage with 2 large main compartments and 2 external pockets. Both main compartments are designed with square seams that allow for easy tackle box storage without wasting space. Store several tackle boxes, fish stringers, and bait packages in the main compartments. Both compartments are equipped with pockets that can be used to keep your wallet, cell phone, keys, or fishing license handy and separate from the rest of your gear. The 2 external pockets are the perfect size for fishing flies, bobbers, jar baits, or a tape measure. The backpack's dimensions are 18 inches long, 12.5 inches wide, and 9.5 inches deep for sleek tackle storage. Made with durable 600D ballistic nylon and heavy duty zippers to protect your fishing gear from the elements. The contoured adjustable shoulder straps feature highly breathable padding and mesh to provide you with maximum comfort while fishing, while a sternum strap helps distribute the weight of the pack more evenly. A hip belt shifts the weight of the backpack to your hips to give you a lower center of gravity that will help keep you balanced even when walking over slippery rocks in a river. The Fishing Backpack is equipped with 4 compression straps to ensure that the contents remain in place and balanced. They also offer additional support to the side loop fishing pole holders. Slide your fishing rod through the loops with the line guides facing outwards between loops and tighten the compression straps over them to ensure your fishing rods stay in place. This backpack is equipped with MOLLE webbing that can be used to store fishing pliers, sunglasses and pocket knives so you have quick, convenient access to the tools you need. The Osage River Fishing Backpack will ensure your tackle gear is accessible and easy to carry during your fishing excursions. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.