· Designed for practical storage, the main compartment houses a neoprene laptop sleeve with reinforced backing and fits laptops up to 15 inches; the secondary neoprene pocket can store and insulate a hydration bladder
· The secondary compartment features pockets for a cell phone, wallet, keys, and other gear; offers more than 2,000 cubic inches of storage space; dimensions are 18 inches tall, 13.5 inches wide, and 9 inches deep
· A zippered pouch sits at the top of the backpack; the front pocket closes with a buckle so you can store and access items quickly; the reflective patch alerts vehicles to your presence at night to keep you safe
· Features contoured adjustable shoulder straps with highly breathable padding for maximum comfort; complemented by an adjustable sternum strap and hip belt to distribute pack weight more evenly
· Equipped with mesh water bottle holders and compression straps; made with durable 420D nylon and 1680D polyester and engineered with square bottom seams to accommodate heavy textbooks or hiking gear
The Osage River Osceola Daypack is designed for practical storage for adventurous hikers, college students, or outdoor enthusiasts. The backpack has a main compartment that houses a protective neoprene laptop sleeve that fits laptops up to 15 inches. Its secondary neoprene pocket can store and insulate a hydration bladder for when you’re on the trail. The second compartment features organization pockets for a cell phone, wallet, keys, and other gear; the backpack boasts more than 2,000 cubic inches of storage space. The Osceola features a zippered pouch at the top of the daypack and a front pocket with a buckle closure so you can store and access items quickly. A reflective patch at the lower front of the pack alerts vehicles to your presence at night to keep you safe. With breathable, padded, contoured adjustable shoulder straps and durable fabric construction, the Osceola is ideal for long ventures and heavy loads. The Osceola Series daypack is a durable, practical backpack with a variety of uses so you can take it with you to school, camping trips, field research assignments, and other adventures.