· This lightweight camping cot is designed with tubular carbon steel legs that can support up to 300 pounds; flat plastic feet prevent the cot from sinking in soft soils or puncturing the tent floor
· Open cot dimensions are 28 inches wide, 75 inches long, and 18.5 inches high so you can sleep comfortably on your side or back; elevated headrest ensures comfort with or without a pillow
· Constructed with heavy duty 600D PVC coated polyester; this fabric is waterproof and helps prevent moisture buildup and mildew in wet weather conditions; comes with a carry bag
· Easy to use; open by pressing down on the 4 frame joints to lock them in position; close by loosening the same joints while the cot is on its side and pulling the frame cords to fold the legs
· Use as a sleeping option for houseguests and kids sleepovers, sunbathing, stargazing, camping, or days at the beach; its packed size is slightly larger than a camp chair; weighs only 13 pounds
The Osage River Camp Cot will ensure you can relax on your camping trip with its user-friendly setup and portability. The cot is designed to be extra wide and long to accommodate a range of camping enthusiasts. The cot’s dimensions are 28 inches wide, 75 inches long, and 18.5 inches high. The Camp Cot is engineered with heavy duty tubular carbon steel legs that can support up to 300 pounds. To set up the cot, simply set it on even ground and press down on the 4 frame joints directly above the vertical support legs. This will lock the cot in the open position. Place the cot on a flat surface for maximum comfort while you sleep. To put the Camp Cot away, turn it on its side and tap the locked frame joints directly above all four vertical support legs. This will loosen the securely locked joints so that you can pull the frame cords to fully collapse the cot into its folded position. The legs are arranged in an innovative X frame pattern to allow for this easy set up and pack down method. The cot legs also feature a powder coat finish and flat plastic feet to prevent the cot from sinking in soft soils or puncturing the tent floor. To pack the camping cot, place it legs first in the included carry bag and use the draw cord to close the bag so you can travel onward to your next adventure. The cot is lightweight and weighs a total of 13 pounds including its carry bag; its packed size is slightly larger than a foldable camping chair at 5 inches long by 8 inches wide by 40 inches high. The Camp Cot is equipped with heavy duty 600D PVC coated polyester; this fabric is waterproof and helps prevent moisture buildup and mildew in wet weather conditions. With a slightly elevated headrest, you can use the cot with or without a pillow and remain comfortable all night long. The Camp Cot provides an easy-to use portable sleep solution for camping trips, days at the beach, and lounging under the stars.